This past week has just literally flown by for me. Each day I go through on the mission just makes the next one go by faster, its such strange thing. Yes, changes are coming up this next week, we wont know changes until monday morning, its always that way, but they never tell us where we are going or with who, just whether we stay or go and than we have a meeting where everyone changes companions. I dont know what is going to happen, but the most likely is that I will be staying, and my companion leaving. I am kind of sad that we are already at changes, I dont want to say goodbye to anyone in my district, its so interesting just how much you grow to love others when you are serving them.
As far as the card, I havent used all the money, I just took it off because its better that I take as much as I can off at one point then take small portions out. The more times I use the atm the more money it charges me for a fee, and I would lose 10 dollars just doing it 3 times.
My foot is doing alot better, its still not completely healed, but I dont really mind it when I walk on it, and its definitly alot stronger than it was a week or two ago. The most annoying thing is just not being able to play anything still. So I get where brayden is coming from on feeling like he cant do anything. Its alot like going on a mission to a foreign country and not speaking the language so you feel like you cant do anything for the first 6 months or so hahaha, but maybe you dont want to tell him that because he might not want to go to a foreign country on his mission if he knows.
I am sure molly is just as excited as can be for the Wedding, she loves stuff like that. I hope that everything goes well and that the ceremony is great.
The part of the talk that you sent me is awesome, Thats almost exactly one of the things That President Brough taught us about in a zone conference a change ago, I think I wrote you all about it, but he also taught us that not only our ancestors who have passed on surround us, but also our future generations. It was something really cool that just made me think a ton. We are really blessed to have many guardian angels watching over us.
But anyways, this past week has been interesting, so many things happening as a mission, But the good news is that right now as a mission we have 214 Baptisms, and 76 Baptism Dates for this weekend, so we just need to find a few more and we will be able to achieve the goal of 300 baptisms for this month. My companion and I have 2 people that could possible be baptized this weekend, and everyone in my district does too, if not more, so we are looking at having another 8 or 9 baptisms to finish the month, we have 13 right now.
All of the sisters are doing divisions right now, so all of the districts are kind of mixed up, but they are going to finish tomorrow and everything will get back to normal, all of the sisters in my district are such hard workers. I feel like they are the meaning of the word diligence. But they definitly have to be treated differently than an elder. More maintenance, but better workers.
Not too much has happened though this last week worth mentioning though, just alot of contacting, I have been doing interviews, have more this week, I am going to be honest, I do one Baptism interview and I am exhausted, I dont even know how President must feel after interviewing all the missionaries in a zone. sure you are just sitting and talking with someone, but I think more than anything it has to do with the fact that the spirit is with you and anytime the spirit is acting upon you normally you get tired afterwards. or maybe not tired, but you feel the huge difference that there is in your bodies capabilities when you have the spirit, and when you dont. I am not sure which.
I think I got all of your questions though, I love you all a ton and miss you, I am glad to hear that you are all doing well and having a good time at home, Love you!
Love,
Christopher
p.s. I dont have my camara today so I cant send pictures, and also its really hard to find the time to do it now, but I will try and find some time in the upcoming weeks. As far as losing weight, its possible, everyone is always telling me that I have lost more and more weight, so maybe.... I dont know, when I get home I have got to get back on an exercise program, I dont like being skinny. Love you!
Quick return email from me to Christopher:
EAT! :) Can you still get protein powder? I'm looking forward to photos from you. I LOVE YOU!
Mom
I try to eat but I just am not as hungry anymore, I think it has to do with that I just dont like eating a ton of food if its not something I dont enjoy eating, and since generally pasta was something I could eat alot of, I never really lost weight. There isnt really alot of pasta that I like here, its not the same, and I dont have time to make it ever either, I dont have time to cook food at night haha, too busy with the calls.
I can get protein but its kind of pricey, its the same as in the states here.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment