Okay, so first off, thank you to everyone who has sent me a happy birthday so far! ( Aunt Julie, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Scott, Brayden and you and dad, hope I got everyone who has sent one so far) I am a little excited but kind of dont really feel like I am going to have my 21rst birthday, I am just getting further and further away from being a teenager. Its good, but at the same time sad in a way.
But anyways, As far as things that have been happening in the mission right now, welllllll, last week I had divisions with the zone leaders on Tuesday, that went pretty well, I just went to their area and we visited a bit and I learned alot, divisions are always a nice way to change things up and learn. On Thursday I did divisions again with the Elders in my district, I stayed in my area with another Elder who came here, but then on Saturday I went to their area to do a baptism interview, She was soooooo ready to get baptized, but she had drank coffee three days before at her moms house when she was visiting her. Its always hard to tell people they need to wait a little longer before being baptized, but she was very humble about it and was accepting, I feel more comforted though knowing that she will appreciate her baptism that much more because she had to wait a little for it.
I feel a little bad for our Branch President, he is a newly wed, 23 years old and is here taking on one of the toughest branches in our mission, so I am sure the stress is high on him, we are doing everything we can to make sure he knows we are here to help him, and that we are on his side.
Ha, a funny story, so my companion and I are visiting, and we pass by one of our investigators and see him outside in a hammock sleeping, so we want to teach him but he wont wake up when we call him, hahaha, so we got a bag and filled it up with air to blow it up and make a loud sound to get him to wake up without having to enter onto his property without permission, the bag blew up but he didnt wake up, so the plan failed. Then some little kids who knew him came and woke him up for us, he was happy to see us. haha, but I just thought it was hilarious how we tried to wake him up, maybe it sounds immature but I honestly feel like you have to have a moment or two like that every once in a while.
but anyways.. not too much more to say...
Please keep me updated on muddie, tell her I love her and miss her. I wish I could be there to say goodbye myself in person, but I will have her in my prayers. She has been one of the biggest examples to me in my life. Tell her thank you so much for everything, her prayers have made a huge difference in my mission and I love her.
I love you all and miss you,
Love,
Christopher
No comments:
Post a Comment