Dear Dad,
I got my first area and companion, I told mom about them in that letter so you can read it. Tell molly I am sorry i havent been able to write her as much, I am still trying to figure out how to do everything here, its crazy. Brayden is a good kid, I am sure he will be fine with going to a meeting once a month if he has too haha. he is senior patrol leader too. that is interesting, I am sure he probably doesnt mind that one as much though, it isnt as hard, or maybe it is harder now the way John is trying to set it up, if it is it will be good for him, its helpful to have that base of knowledge early in your life. I didnt get a chance to mention to President Brough about that (that President Brough's father knows Papa and Bishop May), I will try to the next time I see him, but I dont think I do until november, so it could be a while. That would be really cool if I got a chance to see Bishop May and Sister may, they both have had a large impact on my life, so it would be nice. I am still learning alot, and I do miss being in the MTC a little but this is also a lot of fun too, so I am just trying to get spanish down, right now I dont have to worry as much because I have my trainer there, but later on in the mission it wont be that way so I have to figure stuff out fast, hopefully by the end of twelve weeks though I will be ready. I love you dad and miss you, I hope that everyone else is doing well too, thank you for your advice, it means alot to me and is helpful.
Love,
Christopher Pierce
No comments:
Post a Comment