Dear Dad, Im really jealous of your trip to Florida, those two activities are my favorites out of everything we did in scouts, But I am glad you got back up on the course and finished it. Brayden would make that response to your dream haha, I can see him already, I cant believe he will be driving when I get back, its crazy to think about. Everything here is pretty much always the same, the schedule doesnt change much, it gets very boring, but I am in my 3rd week here and am over halfway done now so that is one good thing to think about at least. I will miss alot of the people here though, almost all of the north americans here with us are going to south mission, only 7 of us are going to central. Spanish is still difficult, But I make sure to read every day in the book of mormon, I think it helps alot, the only thing I really wish I could have right now is to be able to understand what someone is saying when they speak so quickly, it is difficult because spanish words tend to flow together and the difference between one long word and two smaller words can be hard to here. I am pretty sure anyone who mails a letter to me from now on is supposed to use my new mission address because if they send it here by the time it gets here I will be gone already, but on second thought I think if you send it this week you are still okay, but next week it wont make it I dont think. It is tough here because some days I will be conversing in spanish with my companions and understand what they mean and then the next I have no idea, so alot of ups and downs, but I am getting better. I am sad that my latino companions are going to be gone next week, they only spend three weeks here and we have gotten pretty close over this time, but I am also glad they are going out to serve the Lord where they are needed. I love you dad, and i love everyone at home too, take care of yourselves, I miss you.Love,Christopher
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
7/13/11 to Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment